if you miss someone who does not miss you, or who is no good for you, or is unattainable, take all the love you once felt for them and spread it around other places. put your love in worthwhile people and things, turn the romance in to passions for hobbies or admiration for others- enrich your own life. focus on yourself and those who actively make you happy.
Thanks lezliegrope for the tag!!
Rule one: Always post the rules
Rule two: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write 10 new ones
Rule three: Tag 11 people and link them to the post
Rule four: Actually tell them you linked them
1. what is your favourite advert/commercial?
I love AT&T’s “It’s Not Complicated” because a) It’s hilarious, b) I’m working at the ad agency that made it, and c) Beck Bennett ilyyyy
2. what happened in the last dream you can remember?
Oh wow. I really wish I could remember this ahhh! I feel like I was probably in Chautauqua NY because that’s where I usually am in dreams, and I was most likely with Camp Kesem people, but other than that I have no clue haha
3. what is your favourite accent?
I love love love accents from Northern England.
4. if you met your favourite celebrity, would you rather get a picture with them, get their autograph or have a conversation?
I’d want to say conversation because that’s the most persona, but I’m super forgetful (and addicted to instagram) so I’d probably want to get a picture.
5. what’s the last thing you downloaded to your computer?
A huge picture of Karl the Camp Kesem caterpillar mascot so I could make it into a vector for future posters haha
6. what’s the furthest place you’ve ever travelled?
I visited Murviel-lès-Béziers near the Mediterranean in France! It was absolutely beautiful.
7. what’s your favourite day of the week?
I like Saturdays because at school, that’s football day, and at home, my dad always brings me a bagel for breakfast!
8. do you prefer christmas or your birthday?
I prefer Christmas; it lets everyone get into the spirit rather than just me.
9. what tv show do you wish never went off the air?
The IT Crowd. I’m obsessed with it and there aren’t nearly enough episodes!
10. what is one of your instant turn-offs?
I can’t handle boring people. I feed off of other people’s energy, so I get so frustrated if they can’t give me something to work with!
whoops, that’s not 11 idk sry